This page explains the refund policy of products and services purchased from I’m A Kapuria. All products & services sold via this website or any website containing the imakpauria.com brand will adhere to the following policies.
If any customer trying to purchase a product on our platform encounters a payment gateway error, they will be eligible for a full refund. If the customer pays but was not able to complete the automatic transaction process, or if the customer paid twice for the same product, a 100% refund will be issued.
If I’m A Kapuria fails to deliver the products within a certain time frame, customers are eligible to get a full refund. Here’s the delivery timeline for each type of product:
- Consulting / Digital Marketing Services – Within 7 days of the receipt of the first payment
- Physical Products (Books, Pen Drives, etc.) – Within 7 days of payment
- Online Digital Products – Within 15 days of payment.
If we delay delivery of products/services within the time frame mentioned, you are eligible for a 100% refund.
Books, workbooks, study materials, pen drives, and all other physical products that are shipped via a courier are eligible for a refund if one of the following criteria is met:
- The product is not delivered within 20 days of payment
- Product is damaged
- The product doesn’t work as expected
Refunds based on change of mind, or lack of satisfaction are not eligible. If the order of the product is canceled within 24 hours of placing the order, a refund will be issued. The refund is eligible as long as the cancellation is done before the shipment of the product.
Digital products which include information products, online video tutorials, ebooks, courses, online webinars, and so on can have a refund in the following cases:
- A digital product is not delivered within 15 days of payment
- The digital product is misrepresented in marketing and doesn’t have the content mentioned in marketing and sales materials
We accept to give a 100% refund on lack of satisfaction subject to the following terms:
- The customer/student should have consumed at least 30% of the digital product. If there are valid reasons for lack of satisfaction, a refund will be issued after a review.
- Refunds will not be issued after a customer purchases a digital product and wants to immediately get a refund stating vague reasons like:
- Purchased somewhere else
- Not satisfied with the product (without consuming the product)
- Changed mind
- We also issue reverse scholarships, a partial or full refund of the fees/price paid for a digital product depending on the merits of the customer/student. High-performing students get reverse scholarships from time to time.
If you have any questions or want amendments to this policy, please email us at [email protected]